1.In order to maintain a safe and fun environment,
guests agree by entering the drive-in to abide by our rules of conduct stated below, and to answer all inquires of management.
Furthermore, it is understood that guests who fail
to comply with any of those conditions, at the discretion of management,
forfeit their right to legally remain on the premises, and will be considered a
2.A.O.G. If film is not shown we will give
you your money back or two (2) free movie tickets per.person.
3. No switching screens. Purchasing tickets at the Delevan Drive-in permits
to view ONLY the movies shown on the screen where their tickets specify. Any guests who switch screens or attempt to view
a movie without possession of the proper tickets will forfeit their right to remain on the premises, and will be considered
a trespasser. No exceptions.
4. Follow all instructions from parking
lot attendants. Any guests who do
not cooperate reasonably with a parking lot attendant will forfeit their
to remain on the premises, and will be considered a trespasser.
necessary, larger size vans and trucks will be required to park in
The Back Rolls designated areas. Raised hatchbacks
must be tied down to roof level or park with the larger trucks and vans. ATTENDANTS & SECURITY HAVE FINAL AUTHORITY OF
WHERE YOU MAY PARK.
6. All vehicles must park within 2 FEET between
each vehicle to provide enough space
for all guests to park comfortably.
7. The SPEED LIMIT is 5 MPH. Please observe this for the safety of everyone.
8. Obscene language will not be tolerated.
9. Laser pointers
are not allowed at the drive-in. Any person found in the
possession of a laser pointer will be immediately ejected with
10. No cooking, grilling, or food preparation is allowed
on drive-in property.
11. No vehicle lighting is allowed while the movies
are being shown.
Headlights, parking lights, and all interior lights must remain off. No
12. Each vehicle is entitled to one parking space. If you are sitting
vehicle, do not occupy another parking space put chairs etc.in front of your vehicle.
13. Show consideration for the guests parking around you. Do not use loud
voices, horns, radios, or any type
of sound loud enough to disturb other
14. No same night re-admissions after you leave. Patrons leaving the
will be charged the full admission to re-enter.
15. Walk to the concession stand no runing
16. No cash refunds, no rain checks.
17.Noplaygroundus after dusk.
18.N0 Pornographic Material,Video Cam Cords,Cameras allowed on Drive In Grounds
19.No Barking or Dangerious Aminals Allowed on Drive In Grounds
20.No Horseplay,Vandalism,Rock trowing on Drive In Grounds 21.No
Loud Music on Drive In Grounds You Have To Turn Your Car Stereo Radio to The Drive In Movie Radio Stations For Screen
One or Two ,Drugs or Alcohol Not Allowed. These Are Zero Tolerance Policy !!! No Refunds
When Asked To Leave The Drive In Property!!!